Week 1 Weigh In


I was still pretty anxious about weighing last night, despite making peace with the fact that the week hasn't started out that great.
I weighed in with a loss of 800g which brings my weight down to 125.6kg

At first I was disspointed but I keep telling myself that slow and steady wins the race. As much as I love watching The Biggest Loser, sometimes I watch the weigh ins and wish my weight loss would be like that. Mind you, I don't think I would have a spare 6 hours a day to exercise so it's a moot point. Plus I just know that if I lost the weight that fast, I'd be nothing but a puddle of saggy skin. eeep!

So I will take my 800g and be happy. Today has already started well so I just know this week is going to be a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Finding The Real Me ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)