Week 2 Weigh In


I weighed in last night and I have to say, I was on the verge of tears when I hopped off that bloody scale.
100g! That's all I lost!
I was really frustrated. I had a naughty dinner on the Sunday night, so I saved back 4 points a day for the following three days. I can't believe it!!
I spoke with my leader and she looked through my tracker. The only thing she could pick up on was perhaps I wasn't eating a big enough breakfast.
My usual breakfast is Special K Choc Flakes, 1/4 cup reduced fat milk followed by a coffee with milk and 2 sugars. That totaled 4 points.
So I have revised my breakfast so I am having foods that are bigger in volume - filling foods! :)
Uncle Toby's quick oats, 1/2 cup reduced fat milk, 1/2 cup raspberries (Creative Gourmet frozen) and 1tsp honey. Total? 3.5 points! I did have a coffee this morning but I didn't have an sugar in it. I gave myself a 1/2 cup milk allowance for the day for coffees.

I think I like this system better.

And don't faint or anything but.... I EXERCISED!!!

I did the C25K Week 1 podcast. It's approx 20 - 25 min and when it finished I had to walk back to my place, so in total I clocked up 30 minutes of moderate to high intensity exercise. (at my size anything past a brisk walk is high intensity!!)

I plan to do the podcast 3 times this week, 4 times if I feel up to it - or if my knee feels up to it. I have to admit - my knee is feeling a touch tender as the day drags on. I am sure they will toughen up.

The best thing about doing the exercise was that I was caught unawares at how proud I felt at completing this exercise session! As I finished the podcast and was walking along I was smiling like a crazy person! Plus, it didn't rain! As I just got out of the shower, the rain started to bucket down. I was so glad I had gotten my exercise done before that came along!

I am hoping that with a combination of the exercise and changing my meal plan a little bit - I will get the results I am looking for!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Finding The Real Me ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)